- jGridstart, get a hassle-free start with the grid
- R portal for running R jobs on the grid and elsewhere, using the LGI Pilotjob Framework
- Agile testbed cloud
- some notes on certificate usability: Globus certificates for users
- some notes on an attempt to run FSL on the grid
And various other grid and IT related things.
Other more or less related projects are
- Circumvent Java cryptography policy restrictions on PKCS#12 key length using PKCS12KeyStoreUnlimited (javadoc source)
- Hudson installation notes
- BareBonesBrowserLaunch, a simple Java class to launch an external browser; see also jGridstart's browsers module
- BouncyCastle, on the use of BouncyCastle in a Java Web Start application
- Making command-line Java tools a little more convenient for the user
- Bash completion for glite (storage)
- Indico, the Nikhef agenda for import into Google calendar (and possibly others)
- A real flexible layout with HTML and CSS, aided by jQuery
Contact me by mail at wvengen at nikhef full stop nl.