From PDP/Grid WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Physics Data Processing and NDPF Wiki
Welcome to the collaborative editing space of the NIKHEF Physics Data Processing team and the Nikhef Data Processing Facility "NDPF".
Available on this Wiki:
- Information provided by, or about, the Physics Data Processing group
- NDPF News
- current status of the Nikhef Data Processing Facility
- detailed information for the NDPF facility, including local HOW-TOs and systems information
- information and HOW-TOs on how to access the grid infrastructure from the Nikhef desktops
- Site Access Control
- LCAS, LCMAPS, SCAS and gLExec: the Site Access Control suite from Nikhef's EGEE gLite team
- External Links
- Interesting links about the Grid world and the related projects
Other information on this Wiki, contributed by PDP members
- Agile testbed
- Technical overview of the software development and certification testbed, a.k.a. P4CTB.
- Pushing TORQUE jobs in a chroot environment
- Article describing how Torque can be patched and configured to run jobs in an isolated part of the file system.
- Virtual Machines working group
- Working group to investigate the feasibility of running virtual machines on the BIG grid infrastructure.
- a Java GUI for grid end-users to request, obtain, install and renew grid certificates in a friendly way