Welcome to the collaborative editing space of the NIKHEF Physics Data Processing and Grid team.
Available on this Wiki:
- Information provided by, or about, the Physics Data Processing group
- NDPF News
- current status of the Nikhef Data Processing Facility
- detailed information for the NDPF facility, including local HOW-TOs and systems information
- information and HOW-TOs on how to access the grid infrastructure from the Nikhef desktops
- Site Access Control
- LCAS, LCMAPS, SCAS and gLExec: the Site Access Control suite from Nikhef's EGEE gLite team
- External Links
- Interesting links about the Grid world and the related projects
Other information on this Wiki, contributed by PDP members
- Agile testbed
- Technical overview of the software development and certification testbed, a.k.a. P4CTB.
- Pushing TORQUE jobs in a chroot environment
- Article describing how Torque can be patched and configured to run jobs in an isolated part of the file system.
- Virtual Machines working group
- Working group to investigate the feasibility of running virtual machines on the BIG grid infrastructure.
- a Java GUI for grid end-users to request, obtain, install and renew grid certificates in a friendly way