User documentation provided by PDP group
- Modern C Compiler, ROOT, Geant
- How to get access (via SFT) to more recent versions of ROOT, gcc / g++, python and other tools, than provided by the system (no need to install them yourself)
- Modern versions of other tools
- take a look at the Modern C Compiler, ROOT, Geant page, there is other software there too. For example, scikit-learn and Tensorflow
- An alternative method for setting up a modern python ecosystem together with root and many python modules
- Grid UI setup
- Setting up grid tools for use on your desktop and/or Stoomboot
- How to use Magboltz and Garfield from Nikhef computer systems.
- Notes for using the dCache file system.
- Stoomboot Scheduling
- Some general information on how job scheduling works on Stoomboot
Documentation regarding maintenance of above systems
- Anaconda Maintenance
- Updating anaconda, packages, environments and whatnot
- dCache Administration
- dCache server administration and client setup.
- Running Projects
- currently running projects in the PDP group.
- general guidelines for documentation associated with starting, running, and ending projects
- Completed Projects
- Archive of information for completed projects
- Designs of infrastructure that we have created and like to share