Globus Online dCache
Use the following command to prepare your credentials, using VOMS:
1. Create a proxy and VOMS credentials (assuming your credentials to be in .globus and a known vomses file):
voms-proxy-init -voms dteam
2. Push the proxy certificate with VOMS credentials to the MyProxy store, remember the passphrase you use:
myproxy-init --username <your username> -s px.grid.sara.nl --certfile /tmp/x509up_u501 --keyfile /tmp/x509up_u501
3. Go to www.globusonline.org and sign up or sign in.
4. Navigate to Start Transfer
5. Select an endpoint, for example sara#SARA-MATRIX
6. Fill in the MyProxy Server hostname, username and passphrase. Make sure these values match the hostname, username and passphrase information from step 2.
7. The first thing you see is an error message Directory Contents Not Found ==> ignore the message.
8a. In the path box, fill in: / or /pnfs in the specific Sara case and navigate the storage.
8b. I've used /pnfs/grid.sara.nl/data/pvier and /pnfs/grid.sara.nl/data/dteam for my success story
9. Try to transfer files from another endpoint. Use Globus Connect (a client for Windows, Linux or OSX) to add a personal and private endpoint. Follow the online instructions on the http://www.globusonline.org website for that.