Samsung Galaxy S3
Mail, Address book and Calendar
The information in this article is obsolete. Please do not use the connection via Exchange anymore. For an alternative, please see the article Sony Xperia Z3 (compact)
1. Go to the account settings
Click the settings icon and scroll down to accounts.
2. Click add account
3. Choose Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync
Don't worry. It's not really exchange.
3. Type your email address and password
Note that your email address probably isn't firstname.lastname@example.org, use your own. Click next.
4. Type your username, password and server
Username without domain. For the server, use mobi.nikhef.nl. Make sure SSL is checked. Click next.
5. Configure options
You may wish to download the attachments automatically when on a WiFi connection. Click next.
6. Name the account.
You are free to name the account any way you like.
Global address book
1. Find and install "Corporate Addressbook" in the Google Play Store
2. Fill in the username and password
Start the Corporate Address Book application. Make sure to uncheck Accept all SSL certificates.