From CT Wiki
This page describes how to get contact details of Nikhef staff in your phone.
Setting up CardDav on Android
- Go to the Google Play Store and search for 'CardDav-Sync free' and install it.
- Open the app and select CardDav from the top.
- Enter mobi.nikhef.nl for the server name and enter your Nikhef username (without @nikhef) and password.
- Check the Shared Addresses and press next.
- Synching may take a while but when it is finished, you will have all Nikhef contacts.
Setting up CardDav on iPhone
- On your iPhone go to Safari and browse to https://wiki.nikhef.nl/ct/IPhone
- Click on the link under 'Configure Nikhef address book'.
- Hit Allow > Install > Install.
- Enter your Nikhef username (without @nikhef) and password.
- The profile is now installed.
Looking up contacts on iPhone
- Go to Contacts and select Groups.
- Hit Shared Addresses and a search bar will appear.
- Here you can look up Nikhef contacts.