Lectures on Quark/Stoomboot/GRID
Introduction to Quark Cluster
If you have an Utrecht University computing (Solis) account, you can get access to the quark cluster in Utrecht. Discuss with your supervisor whether this is useful and who to ask to activate your account.
Introduction to stoomboot
Stoomboot is the computing cluster at Nikhef.
- Introduction to interactive data analysis on stoomboot
- Usage of ALICE software and running analysis at Nikhef
- Template task for interactive run
- Introduction to batch data analysis on stoomboot
- Bash script to be used for batch analysis
- Partial list of LHC10h runs
Introduction to GRID analysis
GRID is the computing grid from CERN.